THE PUBLICATION OF THESES AND DISSERTATIONS in Lithuanian academic library (eLABA)
Following the order No. V-863, June 17, 2017 of the commandant of the LKA, the procedure for uploading LKA electronic documents to the Lithuanian Academic Electronic Library Information System (hereinafter referred to as eLABa) was approved.Cadets, master's theses and doctoral dissertations
Cadets, master students and doctoral students must submit their theses to eLABa repository 5 days before public defense.
In order to upload your final project, login to eLABa repository at http://talpykla.elaba.lt
- Choose your institution – General Jonas Žemaitis military academy of Lithuania.
- Enter your user name (name.surname) and password (last 4 personal code digits) used in LKA informational system.
- Click “Login”.
- Click on „New Document“ and submit data.
- Project submission to eLABa instructions for LKA students in PDF format
- Project submission to eLABa instructions for LKA students in VIDEO format: